Visit Orangutan Start by Arrival at Pangkalan Bun airport meet service and then drive to Kumai by taxi (25 minutes). Meet and Greet on arrival in Pangkalan bun and transfer to Kumai by car and than boating up to Tanjung Harapan. When you arrived in Tanjung Harapan, if you still have a time, you can visit information center and see feeding time at 15.00pm. Late afternoon, observing the proboscis monkey and another monkeys a long of river sides.
Overnight on the boat. The boat is a traditional wooden river boat about 14m by 2m with roof upper deck where you can see the rain forest. The guide’s team includes the boatmen, cook and tourist guide. On the boat, we have simple mattres, pillow, mosquito net, meals, mineral water, kichten and toilet.
After early breakfast we boating up to Pondok Tangguithe rehabilitation center for the new ex-captive orangutans, see feeding time at 09.00am. And here, you can take a small trekking to explore the rain forest. Then proceed to Camp Leakey by boat. After lunch on the boat, beforevisiting feeding station at 14.00 pm for old rehabilitation orangutan given additional foods. Dinner and sleep on the boat.
After breakfast, you have opportunity to take a trekk on the forest to observe the wildlife and see information center at Camp Leakey. After lunch boating down to Tanjung Harapan to see feeding time at 15.00pm for second time and then visit the village. Late afternoon boating down slowly to the nipah palm to see the fire flies (defend on the weather). Overnight On the boat.
After early breakfast we boating to Tanjung Keluang beach. A long the river you can see the mangrove forest. Tanjung Keluang is nature park and we have turtle sanctuary. If you lucky you can releas the baby turtle ( if available) and you can relaxing on the beach. In the evening, you can take a night walk to observe the nocturnal animals. And here you can overnight on the boat or camping.
After breakfast boating to kumai and transfer to pangkalan bun airport by car. Next destination.
The tour itinerary isn’t write on the stone, it’s flexible. And you can discus with your guide about this.
1. Return transfer from & to Pangkalan Bun airport
2. Boat Transport: A wooden river boat / klotok
3. English speaking guide and own chef
4. Meals as indicated (meals on the boat serve fresh and good variety Indonesian food)
5. Admission fee and park entrance permit
6. Accommodation overnight on the boat
7. Ranger donation
8. Mineral water, Tea, coffee, snack are coming along on the boat
10. Night trekking
1. Alcoholic beverage, Laundry, Souvenirs
3. Any expenses incurred due to all causes beyond program (cancelled flights)
4. Personal expenses (Tipping for the guide & crews)
5. Force Majeure & Airport tax